8/3/08

Gold Card Award


I received this award from the very talented and wonderful Kris Dickinson. Check out her amazing talent by stopping by her blog: Nostalgic Collage . The rules for this award are: 1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award. 2. Four dedicated followers of your blog. 3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. I would like to honor the following talented ladies with this award:

1. Sarah from Vintage Figments
2. Louise from Kard Krazy
3. Lyneen from I am Dreaming of Castles
4. Carrie from Pinkadoo
5. Rein from plezier met papier

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Robin, thanks for the award! Thanks, too, for all your kind comments on my blog. I really do appreciate them:)

Rika said...

Thanks for the award Robin!