Playing around with copper, Cuttlebug embossing folders and Liver of Sulpher. I created this card by running a piece of copper sheeting through the embossing machine and then treating it with liver of sulpher (stinky stuff). After I used steel wool to remove the liver of sulpher I used a stylis on the backside of the copper to bump-out the embossed parts even more. I also gave the metal a little pounding with Tim Holtz's distress hammer. Then I attached it to a paint chip that had also been run through the embossing machine. Thanks for stopping by my nest!
Take Care - Robin
Posted by Robin at 11:26 PM