5/30/08

Challenge #38 Gothic Arch


For Kris' gothic arch challenge at Stampin D'Amor, I used alcohol inks to create the background. I used Raindrops art stamp and Stampabilities Le London Script stamp with black ink. I watercolored the girls lips and then distressed over her image with walnut ink. I used silk flowers that were also distressed with walnut ink and I put a distressed paper doilly behind the gothic arch. Topped it off with tri-colored cording. To find out more about this challenge, just click on the title to this post.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, Robin. The cording really accentuates the image.

Kris Dickinson said...

Love love LOVE this Robin! Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week!

~*~Patty S said...

Your arch is SO Lovely! I think it's very sweet that you have birdies chirping on your blog, goes so well with my favorite birdie's name, Robin :)

Robin said...

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Patty - I am glad you enjoyed the chirping birds!